Sunday, 6 November 2016

Blog Update

Hello there!

Haven't seen you in a while, and I know it's not your fault.
It's been very quiet on the blog lately and there's a reason why. In September I started my full time masters degree in St. Gallen. Instead of quitting my job to concentrate on my education, I still work in the same place because I just love it. Obviously, I only work part time now but combined with my studies it's still a huge workload and the pile of work on my desk grows larger and larger. 

Instead of showing you a meme of this pile of work, I decided to show you a picture of the John Rylands library in Manchester, it's much prettier than the books on my desk. And I've been there last week, when I escaped from all of this for a relaxing three days. 


There's a lot I'd like to show you, lovely products I've tested for a while now and I give my best to deliver new content soon but I don't want to reduce the quality of it due to a lack of time. 

I'm sure I'm not the only one doing multiple things at once. How do you handle stress? And how do you keep up with your "normal" life?

If you're interested, I can write a blogpost to share my tips and trick to cope with stress. Just let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by.

See you soon,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!